13. Reporting requirement and company response
As an employee of , you are requested to report concerns about potential violations of the or promptly.
If you see or suspect misconduct:
- Make a report immediately or as soon as practicable. To make a report, we encourage you to speak directly to your own supervisor, Human Resources or
Speak Up Hotline
If this is not possible, you may alternatively report certain concerns, particular on topics such as suspicions of bribery or financial wrongdoing through Speak Up Hotline“. “Speak Up Hotline” can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information on this service see: https://www.storaenso.com/en/sustainability/code-of-conductconfidentiality reporting line “
Zero tolerance on retaliation
If you voice a concern or report misconduct in good faith – or participate in the investigation of a report of suspected misconduct – you are following ourand . Under no circumstances will tolerate retaliation against you. Any person who engages in retaliation is subject to disciplinary action by , including termination of employment.
Questions about policies
If you have any questions aboutand related policies and guidelines:
- Contact your own supervisor first, or
- Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please note that this email should only be used for asking questions, not reporting misconduct or suspicions of misconduct.)
- You can also send questions to .